This week, you will think critically about how Google Analytics defines various measurements on your website – and how you can use that data to your advantage – by doing the following:
- 1) Watch the assigned online videos in this week’s reading list (which include Google Analytics, Ultimate Beginner’s Guide and Google Analytics Tutorial for Beginners).
- Please note, that – in total – these videos are more than an hour long.
- Post one (1) initial comment in which you answer all of the following questions in your own words:
- What is the difference between the number of site visits and the number of unique visits?
- What is the difference between the number of page views and the number of pages per session?
- What is a bounce rate?
- What is the difference between an organic traffic source and a direct traffic source?
- What is the difference between a social traffic source and a referral traffic source?
- When you view an analytics report for your website and see that you want to improve some of the data points, what are 2 things you may end up changing to improve the data for the next time you run that same analytics report?
- As an example, you may want to increase your number of site visits via social traffic, so you may promote your website more on social media.
- Proofread both of your posts extraordinarily carefully in order to avoid grammatical, spelling, and typographical errors.
Word count requirements:
The initial post should be at least 300 words.There will be a 1-point deduction for each type of grammatical/typographical error that appears in your posts.
When citing sources in your initial post, you must use APA format.
Last Updated on September 10, 2019 by Essay Pro