Assignment-700 words with 3 references
Today, there is a crisis about organizations’ inability to resolve the age-old problem of how to control the abuse of trust and confidence given to authorized officials to freely logon onto the organization’s system, Many such officials , turn around to betray the organization by committing cybercrimes. Vulnerability stems from interactions and communications among several system components and categorized as deficiency, weakness and security cavity on network data center.
- To what extent do internal threats constitute a key factor against any organization’s ability to battle insider threats caused by people who abuse assigned privilege?
- What is the most effective mechanism for organizations to combat internal threats?
- Why should disgruntled employees must be trained on the danger of throwing wastepaper and electronic media in a bin within and outside the facility?
400 words with 2 references
Per Fennelly (2017-182), “Why do Employees steal?” employee stealing is a multiple part operation.
- Most organizations are often intolerant and impatient to verify employee’s identity and background and establish trust due to the time-consuming nature of daily assignments.
- Most organizations often ignore to establish and adopt on-board ecological waste management action plans to deal with discarded materials, shredded left-over documents and magnetic media and placing fragments in isolated location.
Nonetheless, organizations must learn to support and train employers who are assigned to work and protect the organization data center, facilities and resources. Large segments of any organizations’ facility managers are often none-aggressive and choose short cuts in discharging assigned services by posting passwords on the screen and leaving confidential documents lying out on the table and uploading same document to associates, husbands, loved ones and competitors. Most authorized users within the organization are often the puniest linkage in any security operation.
Per Fennelly (2017-182), “Why do Employees steal?”
employee stealing is a multiple part operation.
Disgruntled employees can install sniffers on organizations’ data file server via polite phone calls
They can gain required user identification and password to access the organization’s secured data center.
Most organization retain an employee on the same salary for twenty years and they pay new a newly hired employee the salary of the actively existing employee.
Most organizations often ignore to establish and adopt on-board ecological waste management action plans to deal with discarded materials, shredded left-over documents and magnetic media and placing fragments in isolated location.
Last Updated on