Information Technology in Global Economy
Question 1: 400 word Essay
Networks have changed drastically over the last 30 years. With the first introduction of the 56k modem, which was about 3 typewriter pages per second, to speeds well over 1Gbps these days, the ability to use networks globally, has changed the way we do business. Using research, determine where networks will go in the next 5-10 years and how that might impact the global economy.
Remember to cite at least one scholarly peer-reviewed article.
All citations should be in APA format.
Question 2: six pages in length (1200-1800 words), not including the required cover page and reference page.
This week, you have read about entrepreneurship in a global economy. For your written assignment this week, complete a case study of the organization you work for (use a hypothetical or “other” organization if more applicable) that will address the following prompts:
- Describe the organization’s environment, and evaluate its preparedness to go global, if not already, and it’s strategy for staying global if it is.
- Research other company’s strategy for going global and explain if this will or will not work for your company.
- Make a recommendation for a global strategy in the organization, including a justification for your recommendations.
Submit your midterm research paper as a single document. Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length (1200-1800 words), not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Information Security and Risk Management
Question 3: Use the attached instruction material and below lnik to complete the Lab questions:
Complete the questions in the attached PDF (Lab4_Assignment.pdf)
Question 4: 600 word Essay (refer attachd Jamsa’s text book)
To successfully run any business or operation, one must have and utilize a business strategy. Company leaders utilize business strategies to achieve their organizational goals (Jamsa, 2013). The author lists seven plans that may comprise an organization’s business strategy.
(1) List FIVE of Jamsa’s plans that business executives may use to achieve their business goals.
(2) In 450 – 600 words (excluding Title Page, Abstract, and Reference List), explain some possible benefits of using EACH of the FIVE plans you choose and possible issues if each plan are not used.
Title page required
Write in third-person only
Proper APA referencing is required
Last Updated on