Individual business report
Make your work as practical as possible by using ‘real data’. Excluding tables of contents, appendices etc. the individual written work is an advancement of the initial business plan and should be 1200 to 1500 words in length with appropriate analysis, tables and figures included. The USP should be expanded in detail and the choice of legal structure should be fully justified.
A suggested structure of your individual work is outlined below with the use of subheadings to ensure that your report is well organised.
1. The Executive Summary
2. The Aims and Objectives of the business
3. The Business Environment (competitor analyses)
4. The Product/Service description
5. The Marketing Area (including segmentation, USP, etc)
6. The Financial Area (start up and running costs, predicted sales, etc )
7. References based on the Harvard standard
Some useful websites
Bplans.co.uk (generally these are more detailed than what you need)
Barclays Bank www.smallbusiness.barclays.co.uk
Business Angels (finance) www.businessangels.co.uk
Business Link www.businesslink.gov.uk/
Centre for entrepreneurial leadership www.celee.edu
Dept. for education and employment www.business-info.org.uk/highlights
DTI (UK) www.dti.gov.uk
Entrepreneur Magazine (US) www.entrepreneurmag.com
Master Planner www.masterplanner.co.uk
National Westminster Bank www.natwest.co.uk
Small business service www.businessadviceonline.gov.uk
Stoy Centre for Family Business www.fbn-i.org
The Prince’s Trust
1. Entrepreneurship and regional development
2. Entrepreneurship, theory and practice
3. European venture capital journal
4. International journal of entrepreneurial behaviour and research
5. International journal of entrepreneurship and innovation
6. International small business journal
7. Journal of business venturing
8. Journal of small business and development
9. Journal of small business management
10. Marketing week journal
11. MIT Sloan management review journal
Although you are using secondary data, you should not take this as an excuse to plagiarise or copy another firm’s strategy. All data/information must be justified and referenced as must your theory.
I will add 2 documents, one of them is plan of report, you can write report straight in this document, second one is about business company, about this company i need a report.
You can use any dates you want about finances and other dates.
Last Updated on March 29, 2020 by Essay Pro