Implementing a Marketing Plan– Instructions
Write a 4-page assessment in which you examine the design and management of the health care marketing channels for a hypothetical product line.
- Competency: Analyze market research in the health care environment to develop a marketing plan that is in line with a strategic plan.
- Explain how to design a marketing strategy for a health care organization.
- Describe how to utilize focus groups in the marketing plan of a health care organization.
- Competency: Analyze competitive forces in the market place in determining strategy.
- Analyze competitive strategies that leverage key indicators for a marketing program in a health care organization.
- Competency: Analyze common internal sources of quantitative information utilized in strategic decision making.
- Identify common internal sources of quantitative information.
- Identify common internal sources of qualitative information.
Suggested Resources (Not Required):
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: Medicare.gov. (n.d.). Find a hospital. Retrieved from
- American Hospital Directory. (2010). Retrieved from
- (HCAHPS). (2010). Retrieved from
Imagine you are the vice president of marketing for a hospital that wants to implement a men’s health product line. Write a 4 page assessment that answers the following:
- How would you organize the marketing function for this new program?
- What are the obstacles you might face?
- What are the aspects of this program in which your team members need to be involved to ensure the program’s success?
- How would you utilize focus groups?
- What competitive analytical strategies would you employ?
- What quantitative and qualitative data sets would you incorporate into your market research?
- Include a title page and a references page.
- Include an introductory paragraph and a concluding paragraph.
- Include a minimum of three research resources.
- Follow APA guidelines for style and formatting.
- Ensure your finished assessment is 4 pages in length, excluding the title page and references page.