Compare how people from different countries celebrate Halloween.
Conduct research on the event’s culture.
Consult at least four sources.
- Although not required, avoid web pages as sources, and focus on Foothill Libary Database searches or Google Scholar finds.
- There is an easy way to go about the research. That is – connect the event or culture with key vocabulary terms form the book. Let’s say I am going to do the Persian New Year (Norouz). I could research “Persian New Year and symbolism” or “Persian Culture high or low context” Basically, I am taking keywords from the textbook and plugging them into the search engine alongside the name of my event. You do not have to go about your research this way – it is just a tip for a starting point
- Write 3 – 4 paragraphs about what you learned about the event, place, or person’s culture and communication.
- Properly cite the four sources using APA formatting.
- Please use the textbook attachment bellow.
Last Updated on