(1) 300 word Executive Overview
(2) Individual Presentation (in PowerPoint format)
(3) Speaker’s notes in APA format with citations and references
Individual Presentation in PowerPoint format
- Minimum Slides = 25 (Include title page, references, and slides that address each of the required areas)
- Minimum References = 5
- APA Formatting
Summarize the generic components of an analytics plan that includes (a) discovery/business problem framed, (b) initial hypotheses, (c) data and scope, (d) model planning and analytic technique, (e) result and key findings, and (e) business impact
Create a proposed approach to an analytics plan specific to the given scenario.
- Include each area of an analytics plan but make it specific to the given scenario
- Include a proposed analytical method (and reasons for your choice)
- Enhance your work with a visualization
- You do not have to provide actual analytics (just a proposed analytical approach)
- You do not have to provide a solution (just a proposed analytical approach to finding a solution)
- Where specific information is missing from the scenario, improvise and list an assumption
Yore Blends (YB) is a fictional online company dedicated to selling subscription-based traditional spice blends coupled with additional complementary products such as gifts, kitchen utensils, and eco-friendly storage options.
In the long term, they aspire to growing through mergers and acquisitions which requires a strong customer base and steady revenue. In the short turn, they are concerned about customer churn (the percentage of customers that have stopped buying their products and services).
Issue: Customers seem to stop ordering products and/or using the service after several months.
Business Believes: By targeting customers who are at risk for churn customer attrition can be reduced by 16%
Data scope: Customer account data for previous 24 months