Food Choices In Defense of Food
What to do:
BEFORE you watch In Defense of Food:
- Make a list of what you eat in a typical day (breakfast, lunch dinner and snacks)
- Make a list of the things (5-10) you pay attention to when you are making food purchases. Rank these in order from most important to least important in making your purchase decisions.
AFTER you watch In Defense of Food:
- What did the film have to say about the foods you typically eat? Do you think you’ll make any changes based on what you learned?
- Look at your original list of factors that impact your food purchase decisions. Did anything you heard in the film lead you to re-think your rankings?
- If you had to summarize the film’s most important message in a short social media post or tweet, what would it say? Explain why you think this is the most important message.
- What was the most surprising thing you learned in this film (i.e., what disturbed you most, what was most inspiring, unbelievable, etc.).
- If you could ask Michael Pollan (or anyone else in the film) one question, what would it be?
- Based on what you learned in this film, tell me the one thing you plan to do differently.
What I’m looking for here are your thoughts and analysis. I will grade you on the thoughtfulness and completeness of your responses, not your opinions. We may have different perspectives and opinions – that is OK!!
Grammar and spelling are important and I will deduct from your grade if it your assignment has errors. Please re-read before submitting assignments.
Here is the link: https://ihavenotv.com/in-defense-of-food
Last Updated on February 15, 2019 by EssayPro