You are required to demonstrate a feature writer’s keen eye for details in your interviews with at least two people who are aged 62 years and above and who are still gainfully employed.
For this ECA, you should:
• Apply concepts and skills of feature writing into a fully developed feature story.
• Employ techniques and principles of feature writing to turn a story idea into a realized story suitable for publication in an identified publication.
• Evaluate and choose the use of suitable multimedia to enliven a feature article.
• Use genre-appropriate techniques of feature writing to create an engaging review.
• Infer knowledge and techniques to draw readers into the event/activity/entity being featured or reviewed.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro