Answer the following questions:
1. How has contemporary critical criminology defined power? What is the effect of this power on crime and terrorism?
2. Discuss rational choice theory.
3. Explain in detail administrative criminology.
4. Discuss the belief that harsh punishment such as the death penalty does not deter terrorists from committing acts of terrorism. Give examples in your answer.
5. Discuss the concept of Classical criminology. How is it related to domestic terrorism?
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by Essay Pro