Create a 15–20 page curriculum evaluation that incorporates the curriculum analysis and course design you created for Assessments 1 and 2.
You will use the work you completed for Assessments 1 and 2 as parts of this assessment. Combine Assessments 1 and 2, and add a section about curriculum evaluation. The evaluation you create should flow smoothly as one cohesive document. When combining the previous assessments, make revisions based on feedback you received from faculty.
Consider curriculum evaluation and address the following:
- Explain the importance of ongoing curriculum evaluation, why it is important, and for whom it is important.
- List criteria that are important to consider in curriculum evaluation.
- Explain how and why pilot testing can be used in curriculum evaluation.
- Provide examples of both short-term and long-term curriculum evaluations for process improvement, and explain why are both types necessary to curriculum development.
- Describe how to apply evidence-based nursing concepts, theories, and best practices to improve curriculum development.
- Identify the appropriate accreditation body for a selected curriculum and describe appropriate accreditation evaluation criteria.
- For example, a school of nursing might be accredited by CCNE or ACEN, whereas a hospital staff development program might be accredited by JCAHO, HFAP, or others.
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free from errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Cite a minimum of five resources that are not included in the Suggested Resources for this assessment.
- Length of evaluation: 15–20 typed double-spaced pages, excluding the title page and the reference page.
- Appendix: Included appropriate material from Assessments 1 and 2. The appendix will not be included in the page count.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Last Updated on November 4, 2019 by Essay Pro