cultural and ethical considerations in globalization
· Select a product or service to be introduced in the country of your choice: China
· Research the viability of your product or service for entrance into the country of your choice: China
1. cultural and ethical considerations in globalization.
2. Evaluate the implications of the culture and ethical practices of your country on the globalization of your product and service.: China
3. evaluates the ramifications (pro and con) of globalizing your product or service in the selected country:China
· Consider the viability of the various potential modes of entry for product and service globalization in this country: China
· Evaluate the specific viability of each alternate mode of entry in the country: China
Note: Focus your evaluation on the viability of each mode of entry. For example: Rank each mode of entry from most likely to succeed to least likely to succeed. You should be sure to justify your rankings.
· Reflect upon the monetary system for your country selection for the final project: China
· Evaluate the effect of your selected country’s international monetary system on your business globalization plan:China
· support your evaluation of the business strategy.
· Reflect upon the overall business strategy for your country selection for the final project.
· Evaluate the ideal global business strategy for your country and the products or services.
Note: Be sure to show in your evaluation how the business strategy will be most effective
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro