Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
1. What are the 3 uses for argumentation? (3 lines)
2. What are the five barriers to effective critical thinking? (3 lines)
3. What are the three characteristics of an argument? (3 lines)
4. “Should private universities automatically pass students regardless of their grades?” What are the three characteristics of an argument for this question? Give examples.
5. Repeat number 4 above using your own question. Therefore, first think of a question, and then write down the three characteristics of an argument for that question. (6 lines)