There are two resources needed to complete this assignment.
In this assignment, you will use Uniform Crime Report (UCR) statistics to analyze interval variables for violent crimes over a 5-year period. The information needed to complete this assignment is conveniently accessed by clicking the links in the Project Resources image below.
- To get started, click the image below to access the Step-by-Step Instructions for using the data set in the Minitab software.
- Use the data set provided by clicking the image below for the Uniform Crime Report data.
- Use this information to create descriptive statistics to analyze the types of crimes that are committed and the variance between crimes from 2008 and 2012.
- Create and recode the variables to produce a table and a chart illustrating the variance between crimes from 2008 and 2012.
- Display your findings by creating appropriate tables and graphs using the data you downloaded to a Minitab spreadsheet.
- Present the Minitab spreadsheet as a table in a Microsoft Word document; be sure to include the tables and graphs you created to support your analysis of the data and state your conclusions about the variance in the types of violent crimes between 2008 and 2012.
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro