Unit VIII Final Projects
Create a six- to eight-page corporate policy to foster creative thinking in a real-world organization.
The policy must include the following components:
· Clearly identify the organization and target audience the plan is written for.
· Create sections based on the work activities that contribute to the overall corporate culture. The sections should
be tailored to your specific organization and your target audience.
· Include specific procedures that will facilitative a creative work environment. Describe detailed procedures using a
format that is easy to follow.
· Add any templates or worksheets that might be helpful for the leaders to use when implementing the policy.
· Use text enhancements and visuals for emphasis and for clarity. In addition to basic enhancements, such as bold,
underline, italics, caps, font/font size, and color-coding, you can include graphs, illustrations, or other visual
· Use at least one outside resource in your policy. You must relate your discussion of the policy to the outside
source(s) use and cite them according to APA format.
Ensure that you do not plagiarize by using content from existing policies. (For more information about the consequences
of plagiarism, please see CSU’s Academic Integrity Policy in the CSU Student Handbook, located at
http://www.columbiasouthern.edu/Download-Catalog) The consequences for violating the Academic Integrity Policy are
See the grading rubric for additional guidelines. It is recommended that you use the rubric as a checklist as you draft the
policy. Refer to the rubric often, and be sure to fulfill the requirements for all criteria listed.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
Ruggiero, V. R. (2015). The art of thinking: A guide to critical and creative thought (11th ed.). New York, NY: Longman.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by Essay Pro