An Inconvenient Truth 2006
An Inconvenient Truth (2) 2017
The purpose of this assignment is to articulate a connection between the general education outcome and inconvenient truth by Al Gore
General Education Outcomes:
- Scientific and Technological competence is the ability to recognize the scientific method to evaluate, analyze, and interpret data, and apply technological tools and formulate accurate conclusions;
- Communication competence is the ability to produce and analyze written and oral texts.
- Theological Literacy evaluates the unique contribution that theology makes in the particular political, cultural, or social question at hand.
- Social Consciousness competence is articulation of strong, multidimensional views of empathy toward individual or group marginalization due to social stratification.
- Global and National Awareness is the ability to integrate, interpret, and analyze intercultural experiences with consideration of other world views.
- Critical Thinking is the ability to evaluate evidence and make reasonable and reflective conclusions.
Each paper should be at least 2 pages long
there are 2 videos and each one has to be connected to the General Education Outcomes. therfor there should be total of 4 pages.
paper should answer the following:
- Summary/history of the issue from the text or course discussion
- Articulation of how the issue relates to one of the general education outcomes
- What might we learn by connecting those issues to the chosen outcome