Communication anxiety, and the fears can be solved by
You are going to write a paper that proves this thesis: Communication anxiety, and the fears associated with communication anxiety can be solved by doing w, x, y, and z.
1. It must be in MLA format, 7th edition
2. It must include citations and a works cited page formatted for MLA, 7th edition
3. It must be 11-13 pages and the works cited page does NOT count toward the 11-13 pages. The cover page does not count toward that page requirement, too.
4. It must be double-spaced, in 12 Times New Roman Font
5. You MUST use this thesis:
Communication anxiety, and the fears associated with communication anxiety can be solved by doing w, x, y, and z.
6. You MUST use the Textbook: The Professional Communications Toolkit by D . Joel Whalen (Dec 20, 2006) ISBN: 9781412927161 FOR ONE OF YOUR SOURCES. See chapters 4 and 5 for anxiety, and the fears tactics.
7. Must use in-text citations, and making sure to formulate a Works Cited page with the 7-8 sources.
8. Your more then welcome to cite books, newsletters, articles, websites, etc.
Suggested paper organization:
1. Write the introduction (1-1.5 pages)
2. Prove point w (2 pages)
3. Prove point x (2 pages)
4. Prove point y (2 pages)
5. Prove point z (2 pages)
6. Write the conclusions (2 pages)
For the conclusions think of possible future implications, hypothetical situations, etc.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro