Type: Discussion Board
Possible Points: (30 points)
Reading: Chapter 8 – Cluster Analysis: Additional Issues and Algorithms
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 800 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the basis for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Chapter 7 discussed the important issues in cluster analysis and explores the concepts and approaches that have been developed to address them. The three factors that impact cluster analysis includes: characteristics of data, clusters, and algorithms.
- Explain the three factors that impacts cluster analysis as they are important in understanding and comparing clustering techniques to use.
- List and describe the general guidelines for selecting a clustering algorithm for any given application.
Responses to Other Students:
Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 250 -word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions you have after reading your classmates posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding your classmates’ posting?
- What similarities and differences you identify between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use the course textbook, UC Library, Web resources, and all course materials.
Question 2 )
Review chapter 7 in the course text: In your own words, discuss the recommendations for creating an effective shared services. Review chapter 8 in the course text: Discuss the key decision criteria that IT managers need to examine to help them make an IT sourcing decision.Respond to at least 2 other learners post.
RR COMMUNICATIONS CASE STUDY
Read the RR Communications Case Study on pages 156-159 in the textbook. Answer Discussion Questions 1-3 at the end of the Case Study. Your responses must be complete, detailed and in APA format. See the sample assignment for expected format and length. The grading rubric is included below.
NATIONSTATE INSURANCE CASE STUDY
Read the Nationstate Case Study on pages 160-164 in the textbook. Answer Discussion Questions 1-2 at the end of the Case Study. Your responses must be complete, detailed and in APA format. See the sample assignment for expected format and length. The grading rubric is included below.
Last Updated on July 18, 2019 by Essay Pro