- Explain the differences between Classic Autism and Asperger Disorder according to the DSM-V (Diagnostic Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association).
- How is ASD identified and diagnosed? Name and describe some of the measurement tools.
- Describe the characteristics of ASD under each criterion: a) language deficits, b) social differences, c) behavior, and d) motor deficits.
- List and describe the evidence-base practices for educating ASD children discussed in chapter 2.
- Describe the differences between a focused intervention and comprehensive treatment models.
- What are the components of effective instruction for students with ASD?
Last Updated on