Please answer the following questions based on what we discussed in class, with each answer no more than 250 words. 20 marks for each question.
- What does “world order” mean? What are the implications of China’s rise to the current “world order?”
- To what degree do we say Open and Reform in the late 1970s is a turning point for China?
- What are some of the general characteristics of Mao’s revolution? How do they help us make sense of the political movements in the post-49 Maoist regime?
- In what sense is Nixon’s visit to China in 1972 considered ice-breaking?
- Please discuss some recent developments in Chinese media in regards to China’s soft-power building.
Last Updated on March 15, 2020 by Essay Pro