Answer these questions from chapter 4 in the book with very short answer.
Please the answer for these questions should be just two- three words because it will be in exam multiple chose questions from these questions . so, the answer will be very shorts.
- Review Box 4-1. What are a few interesting facts about teenagers?
- What behaviors might indicate a teenager has negative self-esteem?
- What might be the consequences for adolescents who engage in activities such as cutting, excessive piercings and tattoos, or extreme weight loss?
- Why should occupational therapists working with teens be receptive to discussions about sex?
- What is self-esteem?
What is body image?
- What is self-determination?
- What is body dissatisfaction?
- According to research, which statement best reflects the self-esteem of teens with disabilities?
- Review Table 4-2. What are some typical psychosocial developments in adolescents? How does the relationship of an adolescent change as they mature through the adolescent phases?
- What are an occupational therapist’s roles when working with an adolescent with disabilities?
- How does allowing adolescents with disabilities to choose clothing and experiment with their appearance benefit them?
- Why must occupational therapy practitioners also be aware of the emotional adjustments for parents of teens with disabilities?
- Adolescents with disabilities may require occupational therapy services to help them achieve independence in self-care skills. What is frequently the reason for the need for additional services?
- What is identity diffusion?
- What is moratorium?
- What is identity foreclosure?
- What is identity achievement?
- Which group of adolescents is more likely to demonstrate lower self-esteem and poor self-concept associated with body image and engage in more risky behaviors?
- What are the benefits of work for adolescents?
- What are the benefits of relationships with non-familial adults for adolescents?
- What are ideal attributes for an occupational therapist to have if they want to work with teens?