This paper is a case study. This assignment considers the information provided in the Shell Case Fabricators (SCF) case. It can be found at the end of Chapter 12 of textbook in the case section after the blue pages. Additional questions have been added, so please use the text only for the case material and not the assignment.
To complete the paper, please follow the steps listed below:
- Read the Shell Case Fabricators case at the end of Chapter 12.
- Create a paper responding to the following questions (ignore the questions in the textbook and only answer these questions):
- Consider the proposal. Should SCF accept or reject ACL’s request? If you were the project manager, which option would you select? What risks are involved with your choice and with ACL’s request?
- How should SCF negotiate with ACL? How can SCF and ACL develop a positive, long-range relationship? Give specifics.
- Would it be possible to outsource some of the project elements, and would it be ethical as this is already a subcontracted project? What other options are available that you could consider?
- If you were to look for another solution, what would you include in your request for proposals (RFP)?
Please write this paper in format described below:
- Title page
- References page
Please write a paper between 825-850 words in length.
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by Essay Pro