As a scholar-practitioner, you know that your work needs to be evidence-based. The literature review provides the empirical justification for the project. Literature reviews involve collecting resources directly related to the selected problem, critically analyzing those resources, and synthesizing them into a coherent narrative. Now that you have identified resources related to your selected problem statement, it is time to write the literature review. The literature review provides a solid foundation for your Capstone Project.
- Review the articles attached on writing an integrative literature review.
- Review the 4 research resources related to the capstone project topic regarding the effectiveness and importance of special education and inclusive classrooms.
- Review the Problem Statement.
In 3-4 pages, respond to the following:
- Cite the 4 resources you have chosen to synthesize and integrate into a narrative.
- Synthesize and integrate the 4 resources into a coherent narrative that:
- Begins with an introduction
- Includes an integrated synthesis of the resources
- Relates the narrative to your problem statement
Last Updated on