Issues to address:
● What happens to biometric trait information currently collected by companies?
● What state or federal laws, if any, regarding biometric traits are currently in development?
● Why is the government allowing departments and agencies to collect biometric data without a person’s knowledge?
***See attachments for paper instructions – TAR Template/5 annotated credible resources.
Do not hesitate to ask me any questions regarding the assignment.
5 annotated credible sources – These sources must be used in the TAR. No additional sources may be used.
• “Biometrics.” Gale Encyclopedia of E-Commerce, edited by Laurie J. Fundukian, 2nd ed., vol. 1, Gale, 2012, pp. 62-65. Gale Virtual Reference Library
• Biometrics: Who’s Watching You? (2015, August 03). https://www.eff.org/wp/biometrics-whos-watching-you
• Editors, T. (n.d.). Biometric Security Poses Huge Privacy Risks.
• The Boring and Exciting World of Biometrics. (2015, February 13). Retrieved from
• 4 Cultural, Social, and Legal Considerations | Biometric Recognition: Challenges and Opportunities | The National Academies Press. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.nap.edu/read/12720/chapter/6
Last Updated on March 11, 2020 by EssayPro