Write a 1,200-word essay arguing your side of one of the following topics:
1) High School athletes should be given drug tests.
2) Violent video games cause violence in teenagers.
3) Professional Athletes make too much money.
4) Military service should be mandatory when a person reaches a certain age.
5) Using stem cells in medical research is a good idea.
Once you have chosen your topic, develop a strong thesis to indicate your belief about the subject. Then, following all the information you have read, write a rough draft of an Argumentation Essay. Remember that you must use at least 2 sources and they must be included in the text of your paper and listed on your Works Cited page.
Also, complete all assignments and activities as instructed. Remember that this is a paper based on opinion but using documented information so do not use Personal Pronouns.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro