Complete a research essay on the government and national security. Remember this is being written for the president to read.
An important purpose of this assignment is to examine what the different branches and layers of government do to address a policy using a current issue to illustrate it.
Here are the aspects and questions to address for this essay:
1. Identify a current issue being debated about American national security.
2. Explain two competing solutions to this problem.
3. Evaluate which one is preferable.
4. Address the responsibilities of each level of government, which are federal, state, and local. (Most of the essay will be about the federal government).
5. Address the responsibilities of each of the three branches of the federal government.
6. choose a problem within the topic. What are two competing solutions to this problem? Explain which one is better and why. How will the different levels of government be involved (federal, state and local)? This will require research into news recent news articles (published within four weeks of each assignment’s due date). For each respective week, include relevant information from the required readings for that week too.
• 500 word minimum and 600 word maximum length, not including references listed at the end or footnotes if used.
• Incorporation of concepts and terms from the required readings.
• Inclusion of facts from a recent news article about the topic/solution.
• Correct spelling, grammar, and formatting, whether it’s APA, MLA, or Chicago/Turabian.
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by EssayPro