Answer both part I and part II.
PT I: Identification (50 points)
Identify five of these nine subjects. In your answer, explain who or what they were, why they were historically significant, and locate them in time. Please only answer five.
– John Locke ? Two Treatises on Government
– The Stamp Act
– Henry VIII & the Reformation in England
– Gender in Iroquois society before the coming of Europeans
– The Trans-Atlantic slave trade
– Christopher Columbus & the Columbian Exchange
– The Seven Years War (French & Indian War)
– Indians and Colonists: differences in land use
-The fur trade
PT II: Essay (50 points)
Write an essay on the following question. Be as complete as possible, and as clearly organized as possible in the essay.
-(1) Virginia (with Jamestown the first town in the colony), (2) Puritan Massachusetts, and (3) Pennsylvania were three English colonies established on the East Coast of North America. Although all three settlements were English, each one was distinct. Write an essay describing these three colonies. Be as specific as possible, giving in-depth information about each, such as when and why each was founded. Which individuals were involved? What were the people, culture, and economy like in each?
Last Updated on March 17, 2020 by Essay Pro