Thesis: Additive manufacturing, or 3d printing, could provide a solution to the lack of Ariel reconnaissance assets to support situational understanding, information collection and targeting
- Define issues involving lack of drones
- Need for additional surveillance systems to provide NRT information
- some points for and against Physician‐assisted Death
- 3D printing facility or R-FAB (Rapid Fabrication Site)
- A small tablet with an APP or catalog of pre-existing parts
- Drones are modular by design
- Blue Robotics uses additive manufacturing to develop submarine drones
- Additive manufactured drones for applications like livestock monitoring
- Customized drones from preestablished components reduce R&D cost by 50%.
- Ease of use and training required is minimal
- Systems can be operated with a tablet or smart device
- Short range immediate threat detection
Modular by design, 3d printed drones can be easily created, upgraded, modified, or repaired at a rapid pace there is a low risk to loss of any one system.
- Thesis statement
Most people experience depression, but most of them does not know how to treat it. Which is why depression is cured thru counseling, therapy and medication.
- Define the definition of depression
- Define importance of treating depression
- Thesis Statement: Most people experience depression, but most of them does not know how to treat it. Which is why depression is cured thru counseling, therapy and medication.
Paragraph #1: people who have depression
- People needs to go screening to identify the levels of depression
- How they will be treated
Paragraph #2: Behavioral therapy and cognitive therapy
- Definition of these treatments (behavioral and cognitive therapy)
- Example: Depression people needs to talk to therapies or family
Paragraph#3: Medication (SSRIs)
- Definition of the SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors)
- Example: how and when medication needs to take
- Benefits of treating depression
- After treating: see the changes of behavior on patients who have depression