- The case study exercise is an individual project, not a group project. Working with another student (or students) will be considered cheating per the Wilmington University Academic Integrity Policy. This policy is located in the Syllabus section of Bb for your review. You should not be using a tutoring service to assist with your case, however, if you choose to ignore this instruction and you submit an identical or nearly identical case study to that of another student, I will consider this as not being completed as an individual and your grade will be adjusted accordingly.
- The submission is to be one Excel file. Your Excel file should be titled with your last name & “case study 2”.
- The problem has multiple parts. Your answers should be clearly marked by part number. All budget schedules must be on one worksheet. The assumptions may be on a separate worksheet or on the same worksheet as the budget schedules.
- All calculations are to be shown. I will be able to view your calculations if you are inputting them as excel formulas.
- You should utilize Excel formulas, where applicable.
- A portion of your grade is based on formatting. You must use dollar signs, single and double underlines correctly. Dollar signs are used at the top of a column of numbers and at the grand total level. Single underlines are used above all totals and below subtotals. Double underlines are used below grand totals.
- A portion of your grade is based on your excel model. Your excel file should include at least two worksheets: your original model utilizing the original assumptions and a copy of your model utilizing assumptions based on your recommendations that supports the financial information included in your memo.
- The case includes a text submission. You can prepare the memo in Word and then cut and paste your narrative into your excel worksheet or insert a text box into your worksheet and type your narrative into the text box.
- The memo portion of your case will receive the greatest value in the “Correct Answers” portion of the case study rubric. There is no one correct answer for the memo, however, you should take your time with the memo and provide a well-thought-out memo.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by Essay Pro