Click here for Essay Help.
Address the following questions:
• What has been the impact of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on healthcare access, cost, and quality?
• Who was newly covered and how is this achieved?
• What are exchanges and how are different States approaching them?
• What does the Medicaid program have to do with the ACA? How are health insurance premiums being affected?
• What variables are in play in the political debate over the impact of the ACA on cost, access, and quality of care?
• What are some of the key challenges facing state and national policy makers?
• On balance, is the ACA a good or bad law? Provide a clear, fact-based, non-emotional justification for your conclusion.
• Is healthcare a right? Why or why not?
• What role should the federal government play in healthcare given the 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
Last Updated on