Assignment help on the fate of the earth
1. You are to write an analysis of the attached article “The Fate of the Earth” by Elizabeth Kolbert, which appeared in the 12 October 2017 issue of The New Yorker.
2. Your analysis should be printed, with 1-inch margins, 12-point font, double spaced, in Time New Roman typeface.
3. Your name should appear in the upper right-hand corner of the paper.
4. Prior to beginning the assignment, closely read the website “How to Write a Critical Analysis” https://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Critical-Analysis. This site will explain what is required of the assignment.
5. This week, I suggest you set aside at least 3, 1-hour blocks of time to work on this.
a. During the first block of time, read the website, then read Kolbert’s article once straight through, without taking any notes. Once you have read it once, read it through again while making notes.
b. During the second block of time, read Kolbert’s article again and prepare the first draft of the analysis.
c. During the final block of time, reread your first draft, then rewrite the final draft.
d. If you really want to excel at this, have a friend read your final draft. Then rewrite it a third time for submission.
6. Your assignment will be assessed in two ways: for writing ability and for critical analysis content. Ms. Zoeller will send out in a separate email the rubric we will use to evaluate the assignment, so you may have some idea of what we are looking for.
7. The completed assignment must be turned in at the beginning of your normal morning session the week 23 October.
The Fate of the Earth Assignment Help
Last Updated on