For this essay, you will work on an expository argument paper that is supported by research on a current issue in technology.
- Write a 1200+ word argument essay that discusses whether we should fear the rise of technology or are the critics of tech creating unnecessary hysteria?
- Write a 1200+ word argument essay that addresses the question: Do you think we should embrace or fear AI technology in the workplace? Why/why not?
- Write a 1200+ word argument essay that addresses the question: Do you think there should be stricter laws against Social Media and Websites collecting & selling “big data” on you? Why/Why not?
- Write a 1200+ word argument essay that addresses the question: Should the Universal Declaration of Human Rights extend to robots or AI? Why/Why not?
- Write a 1200+ word argument essay that addresses the question: Do you think tech companies have a responsibility to create environmentally conscious products? Why/why not?
- Pick a topic you find interesting to take an argumentative stance on
Project Requirements and Breakdown
- Must be at least 1200 words
- Must contain 3 quotes from our class texts(TED talks, Descender, or any of the articles read in class)
- Must contain 3 outside sources
- Must follow MLA in-text and Works Cited formulas
- Should contain all the elements of an Essay
- Have a Topic + Comment Thesis
- Have a rebuttal
- Say something new on the topic or bring a new perspective to the topic
Last Updated on December 1, 2019 by Essay Pro