Reflective reaction paper
Reaction statements should be at least 1000 words in length (single spaced, 10-12 pt. Times New Roman font) and should be in response to the assigned readings and video(I have attached the Assigned reading “What Does She Expect When She Dresses Like That by Rahimi& Liston (2009)” in the additional material)
And Here is the link to the assigned video:
Its elementary part I :
Its elementary Part II:
Its elementary part III:
Its elementary part IV:
Its elementary part V:
At the end of the essay there should be least two critical questions for discussion. When creating your Reaction statement, approximately 500+ words should be a summary of the 2 assigned resources(the summary of assigned reading and the 5 videos together should be 500 words)and the other 500+ words should be your thoughtful, scholarly reaction to the readings/videos. Your reaction may include but is not limited to areas of agreement/disagreement, affirmation (or you can offer a counter argument with outside academic resource support), or other influences/connections. Your reaction statements should represent critical reflective thought.
Your Reaction statements should look like this;
You may want to consider one or two of the following guiding questions when preparing your reaction statement:
• What biases does the author have? Are these biases stated or implied?
• From what theoretical perspective does the author work?
• What biases did you bring to the reading?
• How was your learning enhanced or hindered when you read from your own perspective formed by your collective life experiences and theoretical understandings?
• How did this reading and analysis challenge, extend, and/or align with your notions of how the world works?
• Are there silent/missing ideas, concepts, or themes in this reading? How do you account for these gaps?
• What new questions have you raised as a result of your reading and analysis?
Please make sure the language usage is scholarly and thoughtful.
Last Updated on March 25, 2018 by EssayPro