Selling Something People Could Get for FREE
Some products that are being sold have some free alternatives that people can get for free. Some businesses are able to sell these products and make good business out of it.
Charging for something that could be obtained for free is feasible. That’s the reason why services and products vary immensely as well – from smartphones through finding a carpenter or looking for apartments in the same area. So, how do you sell something that people could get for free?
Bottled water is a good case study.
- Ensure you focus on Business to Business(B2B) sales.
- Reference your document (Harvard).
- All questions are equally weighted (25%).
- Upload your document to Turnitin with appropriate formatting
- Minimum 1000 words
This task is worth 20% of your overall grade for this subject.
- Give an overview of sales process of selling bottled water in the B2B segments
- Explain how the company manages its sales activities
- Describe their main sales & marketing activities and how they add value to sell this product. Define the sale(s) models used by this companies
- Give an overview of how the sales Organizational would look like and why.