Getting Help with College Essays is easy. Simply click here
Directions: Closely read each of the texts provided and write a source-based argument on the topic below. In addition to the sources I will provide, you will need to find two sources of your own.
Topic: Rethinking The Education System in America for the 21st Century.
Your Task: Carefully read each of the texts provided. Then, using evidence from at least five of the texts, write a well-developed argument regarding how Americans should educate students in order for each to be prepared for life in the 21st century. Clearly establish your claim, distinguish your claim from alternate or opposing claims, and use specific, relevant, and sufficient evidence from at least five of the texts to develop your argument. Do not simply summarize each text.
• Establish your claim regarding how the American education system will best serve 21st century students
• Distinguish your claim from alternate or opposing claims
• Use specific, relevant, and sufficient evidence from at least five of the texts to develop your argument
• Identify each source that you reference
• Organize your ideas in a cohesive and coherent manner
• Maintain a formal style of writing
• Follow the conventions of standard written English, paying particular attention to pronoun agreement and comma usage.
• Include mindful verb choice and include at least two appositive phrases
please select 3 sources from this list and two outside sources I would like it if you can base thesis around this idea on the situation (School is ruining students creativity and forcing them to think inside the box and stressing them out with to much work
For Essay Help Writing, click here
Sources to choose from plus two you have to find on your own
1. Ken Robinson TED talk
2. TED talk about Hack-schooling
3. “True Grit” video
4. Video interviewing the directors of “The Most Likely to Succeed”
5. “Reading Workshop Approach” article
6. “School Curriculum Falls Short” article
7. Straight from HS to Career” article
8. “Why Finland has the Best Schools” article
9.” Project-Based Learning” article
10. “Are Letter Grades Fair” article
11. “Why Academic Teaching Doesn’t…” article
12. “The Destructive Too Much HW” and ” The Trouble with HW” articles (one chart for both)
13. “High School is a Complete Disaster” article
Last Updated on