Reaction statements should be at least 1000 words in length (single spaced, 10-12 pt. Times New Roman font) and should be in response to the assigned readings and video(I have attached the Assigned reading “Sensoy&DiAngelo Ch.10” in the additional material)Here is the link to the assigned video: https://fod.infobase.com/p_ViewPlaylist.aspx?AssignmentID=DKP3PZ
The video name is: What Poor Child is this? Poverty and America’s Childrenthatincludes at least two critical questions for discussion. When creating your Reaction statement, approximately 500+ words should be a summary of the 2 assigned resources and the other 500+ words should be your thoughtful, scholarly reaction to the readings/content. Your reaction may include but is not limited to areas of agreement/disagreement, affirmation (or you can offer a counter argument with outside academic resource support), or other influences/connections. Your reaction statements should represent critical reflective thought.
Your Reaction statements should look like this;
You may want to consider one or two of the following guiding questions when preparing your reaction statement:
• What biases does the author have? Are these biases stated or implied?
• From what theoretical perspective does the author work?
• What biases did you bring to the reading?
• How was your learning enhanced or hindered when you read from your own perspective formed by your collective life experiences and theoretical understandings?
• How did this reading and analysis challenge, extend, and/or align with your notions of how the world works?
• Are there silent/missing ideas, concepts, or themes in this reading? How do you account for these gaps?
• What new questions have you raised as a result of your reading and analysis?
Please make sure the language usage is scholarly and thoughtful.
Last Updated on March 9, 2018 by Essay Pro