Public Administration

When a new automated tax system in put into Iraq replacing a manual system filled with corruption and only collecting a small amount of taxes, we need and want to justify a 1% increase in taxes to pay for the new system, Key research areas. 1. where does Iraq stand in comparison to other middle east countries in terms of what it residents and corporations charge for taxes. 2. Include latest research journal information 3. discuss why the taxes are higher,
4. is their a correlation between a country being war torn and higher taxes 5. why are taxes high in Jordan, Syria and Iraq currently. 6. What does Iraq collect based on it;s antiquated manual corrupted tax system 7. what will an improved automated tax base offer citizens in other areas such as an improved banking system, infrastructure and savings elsewhere. 7.Canada 2009 study that said 75% of the residents preferred that taxes not be reduced because they help fund healthcare and education and contribute to a higher quality of life and standard of living. any similar studies 8.If taxes in Iraq are increased by 1percent which will be a surcharge based on a new automated tax system where will Iraq rank in the region after this increase. 9When new automated tax systems in other countries have been installed have tax rates increased? Ad couple of charts.

Overall effort is to rationalize a slight increase of 1% to residents and corporations to collect more taxes for the country and pay private investors this increase for the automated system. right now top 20 Corporations pay less than 20 5 of their taxes and are 60% of the tax base Taxes to residents are the remaining 40 percent of the tax base. Iraq has a population of 33 million people. How can a small increase in the tax rate benefit in other ways even economically the people of a country by increasing the tax collection by 90 percent residential and 100% from corporations.

Last Updated on January 19, 2018