October 15 is the end of the first pay period for the month of October. Employee pay will be disbursed on October 20, 2016. Any time worked in excess of 80 hours during this pay period is considered overtime for nonexempt employees. Remember that the employees are paid on a semimonthly basis.
- Complete the Employee Gross Pay tab.
- Complete the Payroll Register for October 15.
- Refer to the Employee Earning Record Forms for each employee for the current YTD amounts after you have completed the October 15 Payroll Register. Amounts from the current period are auto-populated from the Payroll Register.
- Complete the General Journal entries for the October 15 payroll.
- Post the journal entries to the General Ledger.
fill in the blue box or separate your answer in word docoments and show your solution
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro