Module 3 Assignment 2 features designing a program using pseudocode and then completing the program in Python using strings. M3Lab2 asks you to write a Mortgage Loan Calculator.
Each lab asks you to write pseudocode that plans the program’s logic before you write the program in Python and to turn in three things: 1) the pseudocode, 2) a screenshot of the output, and 3) the Python program.
Pseudocode and Python Program with Strings
M3Lab2.txt has some of the code provided for a Mortgage Loan Calculator. In your lab, write the rest of the code to perform the following tasks:
- Download the file M3Lab2_student.txt linked below these instructions to your computer.
- Open M3Lab2_student.txt in IDLE
- Save as M3Lab2ii.py Replace ii with your initials. Replace ii with your initials. [example for someone with the initials cc: M3Lab2cc.py]
- Complete Steps 1-7 within the code’s comments.
- Run your program, enter your name, and enter loan information.
- Test your program 3 times and take a screenshot of your program’s output.
- Save your pseudocode as M3Lab2ii.docx. Replace ii with your initials.
- Insert a screenshot of your program output in the pseudocode’s Word file.
How to Complete Your M3 Assignment 2 Pseudocode & Python with Strings
- Write your pseudocode and save it as M3Lab2ii.docx
- Write your program and save it as M3Lab2ii.py
- Take a screenshot of your program’s output and Insert it in M3Lab2ii.docx
- Upload both M3 Lab documents (Word and Python) to M3 Assignment 2 Pseudocode & Python with Strings Assignment Submission Folder. .
See the Schedule in the Syllabus Module for due dates. Review the Rubric attached to the Assignment Submission Folder for grading information.
Specific instructions for this assignment are found in the Assignments section of the appropriate module in Content.
Submit the assignment as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file by the due date.
See the Schedule in the Syllabus Module for due dates and the Rubric attached to this folder for grading information.
Last Updated on July 12, 2019 by EssayPro