4 Sources must be from the link provided:
1. Airline & Travel News – Airport News: Investigators in Japan Are Studying X-ray Images Of A Lithium-ion Battery. (2014). AirGuide Online.com, 2.
2. Goldsborough R. Understanding the Common Battery. Teacher Librarian [serial online]. February 2015; 42(3):69. Available from: Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts, Ipswich, MA. Accessed October 4, 2017.
3. Hood, R. (2015). Little Batteries Blow Up Big Airliners? Maybe! Airport Business, 29(7), 45.Investigators in Japan Are Studying X-ray Images of A Lithium-ion Battery. (2014). AirGuideOnline.com, 2.
4. Long, T., &Haowen, L. (2010). Novel synthesis and electrochemical properties of Mn (VO3)2 as a high capacity electrode material in lithium-ions batteries. Inorganic Materials, 46(2), 201-205. doi: 10.1134/S0020168510020202
5. In this essay you have to answer critical question for example:
What is Lithium ions battery?Who invented lithium-ion batteries?How lithium-ion batteries work?
Advantages of lithium-ion batteries? Disadvantages of lithium-ion batteries?How a lithium-ion battery charges and discharges? How are the lithium ions stored?Ordinary battery vs Lithium ions batteries?Why Lithium-ion batteries banned as cargo on passenger flights?How we can use/carry lithium ions battery safely? What are the devices which uses lithium ions batteries? Is it good for the company to adapt lithium batteries? ETC………
Format for the references are to be according to The Publications Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition. This is commonly referred to as the “APA Manual” and is available online
Final Draft: 5 pages (Title page and Reference in different pages)
The FINAL draft. The final
Draft should conform to the report
Specifications as outlined by the
Final Drafts of the reports should have a title page that conforms to the guidelines in the APA Manual, and citations to the bibliography should be according to the APA Manual. An abstract in the final draft is not required
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by Essay Pro