1. for in text citations, (author, year, page number)
2. refer to three of the following texts
Bentham, Anarchical Fallacies (any edition). Bentham, An Introduction to the Principles of Morals
and Legislation (any edition).
Bentham, First Principles Preparatory to
Constitutional Code (Clarendon Press, 1989). Bentham, Constitutional Code (any edition).
3. Make sure to make three main claims why he is or is not
4. make concessions, show how he is and is not a liberal, but make sure to counter the claim
5. use only academic sources
Last Updated on January 22, 2018 by Essay Pro