The i-Human® scenario below is designed to help you move through a simulated clinical patient scenario. Your work will be scored by i-HUMAN rubric below and transferred to a grade in the gradebook by faculty. This assignment is worth 100 points.
Grading criteria for assignment are:
History = 30
Physical Exam = 30
Differential Diagnosis = 15
Rank Differential Diagnosis = 5
Rank Differential Diagnosis (must not miss) = 5
Lab Tests Ordered = 15
The follow up review i-Human Seminar will be held in Unit 6 and is mandatory either by live attendance or review of recording and alternative assignment. These Seminar is worth 20 points.
For this activity, you will need to login to your i-Human account. Instructions for logging-in are as follows:
- Go to https://ih2.i-human.com/.
- Log in with your credentials (username and password).
- Select “Assignments” from the menu options on the top left of the screen.
- Press the green play button next to the Johnson for Kaplan University case study.
- The case study will open; click Start to begin.
- Complete all elements of the case study (history, physical exam, assessment, etc.)
Last Updated on July 27, 2019 by EssayPro