Click here for best essay writing help.
This course has introduced and assessed many noteworthy figures related to the continuing buildup of the United States and its place within the world and globalization during the last 140 years. For this assignment, you will choose a noteworthy civil rights leader from the mid-20th century to the present. Your selection must be of an influential civil rights figure from the mid-20th century to the present, however you may not use any U.S. President. This assignment is open to any reform discussed in this course (including, but not limited to, creed, race, age, status, or gender).
This is not a biography. Your argument should highlight how society remembers him or her now
The style of project is a multimedia presentation with both audio and video components; however, the medium is up to you. Examples may include a speech, self-guided PowerPoint presentation, or video. Creativity and effort is encouraged for this assignment.
Your submission will be graded on the following:
- preparation and submission of a two-page reflection and three to five-minute presentation, ideally based on the outline assignment from Unit VI;
- use of a minimum two sources that can be found in the Online Library (at least one from the American History and Life database);
- proper APA citations and references for sources used;
- content accuracy and avoidance of anachronism.
- Here are the parameters:
o Must include a visual component – such as a video or PowerPoint
- If you choose to make a video, a transcript of the video is required.
o All source requirements must be included in the combination of presentation and transcript
o Audi Track is allowed, but not required o Length must fall within a window of three to five minutes – in the case of PowerPoint, slides and audio (if used) should automatically like a taped presentation.
Crafting Top Quality Academic Papers is now a Walk in the Park.
Last Updated on