Still wondering how to write a research paper? Click here!
1) Voting Rules and Procedures: Winner-take-all (single member plurality system) vs. multimember proportional system.
2) Executive branch election results from most recent election:
3) When are next elections going to be held?
4) Legislative branch election results from most recent election:
5) When are next elections legislative elections going to be held?
6) Political parties: How many competitive political parties are there? What is the breakdown of seats held by political parties in the legislative branch? What is the significance of this (for example is there a coalition government or does one party have a majority)?
Table of Electoral Systems Worldwide:
Electoral Module: http://www.ipu.org/parline-e/mod-electoral.asp
Election Guide: http://www.electionguide.org/ then search for State
Last Updated on