Read the Jacobs and McDermott articles, watch all of the videos — Reading to Writing and the constructed response. Respond to the following prompts thoughtfully and thoroughly. Don’t skimp! Cite sources and paraphrase rather than over-quoting from sources.
• Summarize key ideas from each article. How has the information in the articles informed how you will teach writing across content areas. Explain fully.
• Describe FULLY 3 things you will take away and use from the videos watched. Which strategy for writing the constructed response do you feel you’d be more likely to try? Explain why and how you’d use it.
Need in-text citations and references at the end but no abstract page
1. Literacy Strategies: The Quick Write
2. A Quick Write
3. Writing Short Answer Responses (Constructed Response)
4. The Ace Strategy
5. R.A.C.E.S. Writing Strategy
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro