Answer discussion questions in full detail min. of 100 words apiece.
1. Predict what type of candidate might be most attracted to an organization offering high salary and cash incentives, but expensive benefits. What are the pros and cons of this type of candidate?
2. Thoughts and other examples of sign on bonuses
3.Thoughs on high salary and expensive benefits for young adults between the ages of 18-26
4. What are the pros and cons to hiring sales people
5.Should compensation adjustments be based on market movement, meritorious performance, or a combination of both?
6. Thoughs on compensation adjustments
7. could compensation adjustments also help to retain employees when they feel they are being paid fairly and for the performance they give the company, if so why?
8. How does your company compensation program help encouraging people to stay with the company. What do the program consist of besides compensation
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by Essay Pro