Research Question: How do public health students manage personal well-being during their MPH?
Goal: to Brainstorm/choose 3-4 topics for our interview guide
2 -Warm up Question
3- Key Questions-Topic?
- What is the purpose/focus?
- How will this topic contribute to the research question?
- Are the topics suitable for the research population?
Possible Topics Brainstorm
- Wellbeing definition – warm up question
- Physical wellbeing – workout
- School/life balance
- Methods of maintaining aspects of wellbeing
- Mental health
- Emotional health
- Stress management
- Hobbies – may be multiple categories
- Work/school/life balance
- Strategies for managing personal wellbeing + benefits
- How + why does that help you?
- Maintaining balance
- RSPH support /resource for personal wellbeing
- What did you do before Public health school vs. now?
3 -Closing Questions
- What could improve
Last Updated on February 20, 2019 by Essay Pro