Department of Business Administration
MGT 322, Semester 2nd , 2018-19
Assignment : 1
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 7th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
Weight: 05 Marks
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the logistic function concepts and theories as well as supply chain management strategie.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand complex issues pertaining to supply chain integration and strategic supply chain partnership.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorties. To this purpose, you should review about these comnpies through secondry avilabe information. Think about how you can apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course .
Suggest logistics performance priorties for the following, explaing why you have come to your conclusions:
1)A low fare Airline FLYADEAL
2) A fast food chain Such as Albaik
The Answer should be 3- 4 pages in length including the cover and appendices, with 1″ margins on all sides, double-spacing, and 12 point font. The cover of the report should include title, course code and name, your full name, and your University id number.
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
- Executive summary (no more than one page)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorties, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools have been applied to achive the compnies objective.
- Background information
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
- Problem Description
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
- Application of logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools that can be applied
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools can be applied to achive the objective.This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
- Analysis of expected results
– Analyze the expected results of the proposed solution.
Last Updated on