Material to be reviewed:
Essentials of Sociology: A Down-to-Earth Approach (11th or 12th Edition. (J. Henslin):
– Chapter 10: Gender and Age
Article: “the hearts of boys”
by Niobe Way, C.J. Pascoe, Mark McCormack, Amy Schalet, and Freeden Oeur
in: Contexts, February 9, 2013 | Winter 2013
1. Please review the article above and explain the PERSPECTIVES of the FIVE SOCIAL SCIENTISTS on TEENAGE BOYS’ Relationships.
1. Boys as Human, by Niobe Way
2. Homophobia in Boys’ Friendships, by C.J. Pascoe
3. Embracing Intimacy, by Mark McCormack
4. Love Wanting, by Amy Schalet
5. Time to Bloom, by Freeden Oeur
2. Which one of the five perspectives do you most favor? Why?
Which perspectives do you disagree with? Why?
Please add personal observations and experiences to substantiate your discussion.
THIS IS THE LINK FOR THE ARTICLE https://contexts.org/articles/the-hearts-of-boys/
Last Updated on September 20, 2019 by EssayPro