- Pick three items from the list below and comment and explain. Make sure to clearly label which comments you answering ( 1,2,3,…).
- Who can conduct a criminal investigation (public and private sector)?
- What types of criminal investigations are there?
- In your opinion, what are the top three factors for successfully solving a criminal investigation
- In your opinion, what are the top three traits of a criminal investigator?
- Should law enforcement criminal investigations always be conducted and completed by detectives/investigators or can law enforcement first responders also conduct investigations to completion? Why?
- In your opinion what is the hardest criminal investigation to perform/complete? Why?
- What are common ethical dilemmas related to criminal investigations?
- Discuss some outside pressures to solve crime encountered during criminal investigations.
- In your opinion, why do crime rates go up and down?
- Once a criminal investigator completes their investigation and the matter goes through court, should a criminal investigator care about what sentence the offender ultimately receives?
This section must be at least 300 words minimum. Include a word count in parenthesis at the end.
Make sure to use proper APA formatting to cite your work if applicable.
Response # 1 and Response #2 – Next, you will comment on two classmate’s post AND then ask the same classmate a question, challenge an idea, and/or support his/her argument with material from the reading. The question you ask should, in theory, be able to continue a dialogue or conversation. Replying to a classmate who is responding to you, is not a response for purposes of grading. You must reach out to other classmates.
This section must be at least 150 words minimum. Include a word count in parenthesis at the end of each reply.
Last Updated on